Mayakoba Insights: Day 4
In This Article
Today starts the official World Wide Championship at Mayakoba and the pairings are stacked, headlined by World Golf Ranking No. 2 Scottie Scheffler, two-time defending Mayakoba champion Viktor Hovland and WWT Ambassador Keith Mitchell.
In an effort to provide you the most relevant information throughout the week, we'll be sending these daily insights directly to your inbox each morning.
Catch up on what's already happened:
Speaking at a cyber panel at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, a group of security leaders said it's time we stop playing checkers when it comes to cyber defense and start playing chess.
- Key priorities for building security into the core of your business and moving confidently into the future
- How to bridge the gap between IT, security and business stakeholders
- Sidestep a 'perfect storm' brewing in the talent market with a more strategic approach to staffing
As mentioned, the Scheffler-Hovland-Mitchell is the most star-studded pairing on the first day of the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.
And don't forget about our Q&As with Mitchell and fellow WWT Ambassador and PGA Tour Champions pro Billy Andrade.
- Mitchell discusses more about our growing partnership, the value data and technology have on his tournament prep and where the best spots to watch the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba are.
- Andrade talks about the honor of being named the 2022 recipient of the PGA TOUR's Payne Stewart Award, the role values play in his career and what tournament goers can pick up just from watching a pro on the course.
Yesterday, we opened up our luxury in-suite experiences at Holes 4, 15 and 18. Rain spoiled those plans, so be sure to spend some time taking in the day's golf with a truly unique twist.
Here's what you can expect at each:
- WWT Club Cuatro at Hole 4: Indulge in signature cocktails from a professional mixologist, meet a surprise special guest from the PGA or Golf Channel and discover more from Intel on El Camaleón's Hole No. 4, a par 3 with stunning views of the Caribbean and the Island of Cozumel.
- WWT Beach Casita at Hole 15: Pair Mexican wines with local fare, meet a PGA or Golf Channel celebrity and chat with Dell Technologies along the par 3 No. 15 hole, which features sweeping views of Cozumel and the world's second-largest coral reef.
- WWT Champions Club at Hole 18: A one-of-a-kind experience awaits on Hole 18 --Meet a PGA or Golf Channel surprise guest and enjoy a tequila cata (tasting) led by a Tequila Catadore (Sommelier) and paired with in-person fresh salsa and guacamole making and tasting prepared by the Banyan Tree culinary staff.
More about each hole at El Camaleon can be found here.