API Security - Visibility Into an Expanding Attack Surface
In this briefing, we will discuss the capabilities and benefits of API security and protection, along with vendor-specific capabilities and innovations. We work with your key stakeholders to understand your long-term vision and strategy to secure your environment, APIs and data.
WWT has a deep understanding of how APIs are foundational for security, how people, process and technology logically come together to transform an organization. We have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate your application and API security strategy. These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with both traditional OEM solutions and rapidly developing tech startups, make WWT an unparalleled security partner.
- What is API security and why do I need it?
- Hidden challenges that can sink your desired outcomes.
- Aligning existing investments to industry standards and integrations.
- Market landscape: Leaders, contenders and disappointments.
- Preferred solutions: Where WWT sees the most value.
- Customer success: How WWT drives value and outcomes.
- WWT's advisory and engineering services.
What is a briefing?
A briefing is a scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert, typically in person or live via Webex, who will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees can ask questions specific to their organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend?
- Security Directors, Managers, Architects, and Analyst
- DevOps, DevSecOps, AppDev