Core Network Management Briefing
In this briefing, WWT subject-matter experts will demonstrate and discuss with you the capabilities of various core network management solutions. This will be a mix of architectural white-boarding and hands-on demonstration of the solutions running in the Advanced Technology Center.
- General challenges of managing core networks
- Optical-specific management considerations
- Routing-specific management considerations
- Description of OEM solutions that matter to you, including any of the following:
- Cisco Crosswork Network Controller (CNC)
- Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager (EPNM)
- Cisco Transport Controller (CTC)
- Infinera Transcend Network Management System (TNMS)
- Juniper Networks Paragon Pathfinder (formerly Northstar) Controller
- Juniper Networks Paragon Suite
- Nokia Network Functions Manager for Packet (NFM-P)
- Nokia Network Functions Manager for Transport (NFM-T)
- Nokia Network Services Platform (NSP)
- Planning and design considerations for implementing a new core network management solution
- Operational considerations for long-term health of your core network
- Discussion of the future of core network management
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where we present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend:
CXO suite, directors, architects, engineers, network services personnel