In this briefing, WWT will discuss an industry solution for creating an automated and controlled network operations dashboard. This solution can tie together underlying tools and orchestrators and give your operations personnel a single pane of glass. Configuration management, workflow, access management, tracking and metrics are all covered in this solution.
We will address:
- Bringing order to operations.
- A dashboard for controlling config management, testing and methods of procedure (MOPs).
- Integrating with other systems (Ansible, NSO, Teraform, Infoblox, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Using workflow to standardize provisioning operations.
- Calculating the value the solution can bring.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert — typically via a live Webex — who presents an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. These are delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend? Operations managers, operations engineers, network engineers, architects. Anyone who has a stake in improving network operations and automating the business.