- Explore the art-of-the-possible in telehealth solutions.
- Assess the foundational solutions and gaps.
- Align and prioritize steps to solve the pressing needs of your organization.
In this one-hour Webex session, we discuss how to plan and implement telehealth solutions rapidly to drive clinical and business outcomes. We start with a debrief on the most critical goals of your organization, and then walk your teams through the possible solutions that will deliver the most benefit in the shortest amount of time.
Key Topics Covered
- Bringing doctors and patients together virtually via telemedicine.
- Remote patient monitoring to reduce physical contact and optimize workflow efficiency.
- Remote provider-to-provider consultation to bring expertise where it is needed most.
- Enabling remote patient communication with family.
- Patient engagement and self-directed care.
This consultation walks through the challenges your organization is facing, then provides discovery of the possible solutions, weighing speed to deployment at scale. We'll cover each of these topics with an opportunity for Q&As specific to your organization. This session will bring focus for your team to identify the right solutions to pursue and the right people to pull in for next steps.
Who Should Attend?
- CIOs, CMIOs, CNOs and leadership across clinical, operations and information technology.
- Chief decision makers in healthcare, state and local government agencies.
- Stakeholders with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting healthcare workers.