Army Digital Modernization Community
Owned by Rachel Gore + 3
- In a web browser, navigate to cisco.com
- Click on Create an Account at the right of the screen as show below:
- Enter the required business contact information.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- The "Complete Registration" screen will be displayed.
- You will be directed to your email account to activate your registration with Cisco.com.
- Check the email account you registered with for an email with the subject "Cisco.com Registration: Action required."
- Click on the Cisco.com account activation link in the email or cut and paste it into a browser address window.
- The "Successful Registration" screen will be displayed.
- You will receive a Cisco.com registration confirmation email with your user ID.
For assistance in having your CCO ID & associated with the GEMSS contract number, please follow the steps below:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your subject line add "Requesting CCO ID be Assigned to GEMSS Contract #204233836"
- Include the users name and CCO ID in body of message that is needing their CCO ID assigned to the GEMSS contract
- A member of our team will reach out with confirmation of CCO ID assignment.