Army Digital Modernization Community
Owned by Rachel Gore + 3
There are four Severity Levels for support:
Severity 1 (S1). Network or environment is down or there is a critical issue affecting business operations. WWT and Cisco, along with the Government POC, will commit to 24x7 coverage until the case is resolved.
Severity 2 (S2). Operations on an existing network or environment is severely degraded. WWT and Cisco, along with the Government POC, will commit full-time resources during standard business hours to resolve the situation.
Severity 3 (S3). Operational performance of your network or environment is impaired. WWT and Cisco, along with the Government POC, will commit resources during standard business hours to resolve.
Severity 4 (S4). Information is required on Cisco product capabilities, installation, or configuration. There is little or no impact on your business operations.
- Call the Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (Cisco TAC) at 800-553-2447
- Select "Option 1" for a Live Customer Hand-off to a Cisco engineer
Note: You must have of the following to request assistance:
- Your Cisco.com ID (CCO ID) and contact information (full name)
- Anticipated severity level
- Preferred contact method (email address or phone number)
- GEMSS Contract # 204233836
- Device serial number
- Description of your issue (symptoms, business impact, technology)
- Site information (for verification purposes)
- The troubleshooting steps you have already taken
If your case is not progressing adequately, or in the case of unsatisfactory service, escalate your request as follows:
During normal business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern)
- Contact Cisco TAC at 1-800-553-2447
- If your request is not already Severity Level 1 or 2 ask that severity be raised.
- If your request is already at Severity level 1 or 2, you may at any time contact your High Touch Operations Manager (HTOM) via phone or by emailing the HTOM Team at email@example.com
Outside of normal business hours, including weekends and holidays
- Contact Cisco TAC at 1-800-553-2447.
- If your request is not already Severity Level 1 or 2 ask that it be raised.
- Ask for the TAC Duty Manager on duty.
- You may also engage the on-call U.S. Public Sector HTOM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Triage "Surge" Engagements under the Army GEMSS Program provides remediation engagements of existing Cisco technology or solutions within the US Army network. Each engagement is qualified/validated by NETCOM and receives final approval from OCIO. To submit a Triage Support Request:
- Email Rachel Gore at - email@example.com
- In your subject line add - Triage Support Request