Complete Solutions to Enable Agency-Driven Missions
Complex technologies compose the underlying fabric of every organization. And mission success has never been more dependent upon these systems.
The United States government must stay abreast of the latest developments in technology to accomplish its missions, while following strict compliance and security standards. That’s why federal agencies turn to WWT, the nation’s leading technology solution provider. At WWT, we simplify the complex. We design, build, demonstrate and deploy integrated solutions that deliver transformational outcomes for customers around the globe. Whether architecting solutions to support our armed forces or securing networks for the agencies that keep our country safe, WWT is always innovating.
When collaborating with our federal partners, we combine forces with our key strategic technology partnerships and the expertise of WWT team members. In addition to our partners, we foster innovation under the expert guidance of VP of Federal Sales Bryan Thomas, VP of Federal Strategy and retired US Army Lieutenant General Robert Ferrell and Principal Technologist and former US Army Chief Technology Officer Rick Piña.
Together, we’re able to help federal agencies upgrade and modernize their IT infrastructure with services in key areas:
- Next-gen security architecture. We offer multi-vendor security solutions with built-in continuous compliance that deter, detect and display cyberattacks and vulnerabilities with predetermined automated responses.
- Enhanced collaboration and workforce productivity. We’ve helped multiple clients with on-prem and cloud-based solutions and help them make the most out of existing infrastructure to allow an increasingly mobile workforce to maximize productivity.
- Cloud migration. WWT can help government agencies assess their current environments, modernize and migrate applications to the cloud, and leverage on-prem investments in a multicloud environment.
- Big data and analytics. As government leaders seek to harness increasing amounts of data, WWT can help guide the right investments in analytics so agencies can extract mission-critical information when needed.
- Lab as a Service. Today’s complex missions require the integrations of different technologies into large- scale solutions. By leveraging WWT’s Advanced Technology Center and Integration Centers, federal agencies can accelerate the process of evaluating, integrating, deploying and maintaining IT platforms on a global scale.
WWT is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that delivers technology and supply chain solutions around the world. For our federal clients, we also handle large contracts, such as Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts and GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS).