Vice President of Human Resources Named Diverse Business Leader
Vice President of Human Resources, Ann Marr, was recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as a diverse business leader.
Vice President of Human Resources, Ann Marr, was recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as a diverse business leader. The award promotes diversity around race, sexual orientation and disability.
On August 18, 2015, bizjournals.com posted:
For the 2015 edition of its Diverse Business Leader awards, the St. Louis Business Journal has selected 18 honorees that have showcased their dedication to advancing their community. The awards, which were introduced more than a decade ago, promote diversity around race, sexual orientation and disability.
Ask any business or organization, diversity and inclusion play an important role in maintaining a competitive advantage, and St. Louis has a wide variety of diverse leaders, from executives and entrepreneurs to social and educational leaders.
The 2015 honorees are:
- Tiffany Anderson, Jennings School District
- Julie Brueggemann, Bryan Cave LLP
- Luis Campedelli, MasterCard
- Rhonda Carter-Adams, Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council
- Ann Cuiellette Marr, World Wide Technology Inc.
- Simone Cummings, Webster University
- Cuong Dang, Enliven
- Carlos Guzman, Monsanto Co.
- Robyn Heidger, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Edward Johnson, Webster-Rock Hill Ministries
- Bethany Johnson-Javois, Ferguson Commission; St. Louis Integrated Health Network
- Brittany Packnett, Teach for America
- Suchin Prapaisilp, Global Foods Market & United Provisions Food Market
- Jarek Steele, Left Bank Books
- Julio Suarez, Anheuser-Busch
- Dwaun Warmack, Harris-Stowe State University
- Aimee Wehmeier, Paraquad
- Starsky Wilson, Deaconess Foundation