Since becoming partners in 2003, WWT has evolved and transformed to become one of Dell EMC’s largest and most strategic partners, receiving recognition across Dell EMC’s product portfolio, geographic theaters, market segments and their entire ecosystem of partners.
This growth has largely been facilitated by WWT’s Advanced Technology Center (ATC), where customers can explore, evaluate and gain hands-on access to a variety of Dell EMC technology solutions.
As a Dell EMC Titanium Black partner, we are a leading provider of advanced converged infrastructure, storage, private and hybrid cloud, virtualization, data protection and availability, security and big data analytics solutions.
With over 150 Dell solutions in our ATC we help organizations optimize their IT environments to deliver services that transform their business. Dell solutions and technologies in our labs include:
- Compute - PowerEdge 14G and 13G
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) -VxRail, VxRack, Flex, VxRack SDDC, FlexOS
- Converged Infrastructure (CI) - VxBlock 340
- Storage Products - PowerMax 2000 NVME, VMAX, XtremIO, Isilon, VNX, UNITY, ECS, IDPS
- Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) - VMware Cloud Foundation, Azure Stack on Dell
ENTERPRISE LICENSING & FINANCING
WWT and Dell Financial Services (DFS) have created customized licensing and flexible financing solutions to simplify sourcing for Dell EMC & VMware technology solutions.
WWT holds more than 600 Dell EMC Certifications, including focused competencies of Server, Storage, Data Protection, and Converged Infrastructure. Notable expertise and certifications include:
- Technology Architect Specialist
- Technology Architect Expert
- Cloud Architect
- Data Scientist
- Implementation Engineer Specialist
- Implementation Engineer Expert
To learn more about our Dell EMC capabilities, speak with an expert or to take advantage of what we have in our labs, please complete our Contact Us