Steve Adams, Microsoft’s “The Device Guy” is a 28 year veteran in the industry, spending his last 12 at Microsoft focusing on Windows and Devices. As part of Microsoft’s senior leadership team, he focuses on enabling partners and customers to get the most out of their Windows experience so they can do great things.
Q&A with Steve Adams
- Tell us about your background and how you got into technology.
- My time in the industry has been focused on helping users get the most out of their systems. Whether connecting people for the first time via Novell Netware, or enabling better productivity and collaboration via SharePoint and ERP solutions, it’s always about making people great!
- What is your role at your organization?
- Today I get the privilege of working with Microsoft’s top Windows and Devices partners in enabling their sales and technical teams to achieve great things!
- What innovation is happening in your technology focus area that has you really excited?
- The world of mobility and the fact that both workplaces and workers are changing dramatically really get me excited. We can now truly utilize technology to let people work (and play) whenever and wherever they can be most productive. Breaking down the “brick and mortar” and “ivory tower” to get things done everywhere is an amazing thing.