Agile Overview Training
This highly interactive training gives attendees an appreciation and understanding of the fundamental differences when using an agile methodology for software development. Interactive labs within this course allow participants to experience many practices that enable agile success: user story writing, release planning, project kickoff Kanban, self-organization and retrospectives.
Discussions and activities that demonstrate the values and principles of agile software development.
- 20 people max per session
- Duration: Up to three 8-hr days
- How to overcome risks and uncertainties
- Identify critical team roles
- Recommended activities for starting and planning development projects
- Interactive labs