Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Hands-On Training
- Hands-on lab access to a physical ACI fabric
- Understand the key constructs of an ACI fabric and how to use them to build an ACI policy based network
- VMM integration
- Connecting an ACI fabric to an external L2 domain
- Connecting an ACI fabric to an external L3 domain
- How to utilize Ansible automation to make changes to an ACI fabric
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) for the data center is a hardware-based, software-driven approach to centralized automation and policy-driven networking. ACI delivers software agility with the scalability of hardware performance. Through hands-on experience, learn how you can leverage the policy based model of ACI to simplify and automate network provisioning tasks.
Students will practice using the ACI graphical user interface to configure an ACI fabric, deploy a basic application profile and configure both bridged and routed connections into the fabric.