Cloud Migration Readiness Workshop
The Cloud Migration Readiness Assessment is a 1- to 2-day engagement focused on gaining insights into how far along an organization is in their cloud journey, understanding their current cloud-readiness strengths and weaknesses and building an action plan to close identified gaps. The workshop will concentrate on cloud foundations (IAM, storage, networking, security, compute) and potential cloud applications.
Outcomes delivered from a Cloud Migration Readiness Assessment:
- A report containing strengths and weaknesses of an organization's readiness for a cloud migration
- An action plan to resolve the identified gaps, so the organization can migrate at scale without having to pause to solve foundational issues
- Recommended next steps to continue cloud migration
- Technical readiness
- Determine any potential gaps
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish a holistic strategy for reviewing workloads to determine “fit for purpose” and how workloads might be optimized prior to migration
What is a workshop?
- Organizations new to public cloud
- Organizations with workloads in the cloud, but would like help migrating new applications/workloads to the cloud
- Organizations with a stalled cloud strategy