Discover data center security
Today’s data center is a constantly changing environment where technological advances can take place literally overnight. How do you take advantage of these new advances without compromising security? What are the best practices that are applicable to your agency’s environment? How can you remediate or mitigate risk? Is your agency prepared for a FISMA or IG audit? WWT’s Security Workshop can answer these and other questions to ensure your systems and data are secure.
This workshop will provide you with:
- Threat Identification, Probability and Analysis
- Infrastructure Analysis
- Security Policy, Regulatory Compliance and Procedure Gap Analysis
- Active and/or Passive Tools to Analyze the Infrastructure
- An Executable Plan to Improve the Agency’s Security Posture
The objective of this workshop is to evaluate your agency’s security posture. A combination of interview techniques, document review and technology are used to gain a clearer picture of the infrastructure, policies, regulatory compliance and procedures in place today. Using a combination of interviews, review of written security policies and procedures, and automated discovery tools, WWT will make specific recommendations to address vulnerabilities and improve the agency’s overall security.
With WWT’s Security Workshop, you can:
- Know whether your agency is compliant with existing policies and procedures.
- Be confident that your agency is meeting compliance regulations.
- Identify potential or active threats and mitigations.
- Identify what technologies, policies and procedures may be able to enhance your existing security posture.