Gain a greater understanding of the organization's current state of:
- Technical and business drivers for multicloud automation
- Determine any potential gaps
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish a holistic strategy for automating infrastructure, security and networking across multiple cloud providers
What is a workshop?
A WWT workshop is a working session in which your technology decision makers, architects, engineers and line of business representation meet with our subject matter expert, engineers and program/process management to evaluate or compare how specific strategies and technologies could be deployed in your organization. These are paid engagements with a defined outcome and deliverable, e.g. action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. The workshop takes place in person or via video conferences that last from 4 hours to 5 days.
Who should attend?
- Organizations new to public cloud and automation
- Organizations with workloads in the cloud, but would like help migrating new applications/workloads to the cloud
- Organizations with a stalled cloud strategy
What makes WWT unique?
We are the HashiCorp's rookie partner of the year 2019 and a hyper-specialized partner, the highest tier of partnership. WWT has a deep understanding of on-premise environments and how to extend and evolve those into a next-generation enterprise architecture that includes a multicloud approach. We also have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate our customer’s multicloud strategy. These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with traditional infrastructure OEMs, trusted partnership with Equinix and partnerships with AWS, Azure, GCP and ISV Marketplace OEMs, make WWT an unparalleled multicloud partner.