Multicloud Interconnect Discovery Workshop
As cloud computing evolves, so do the needs of the corporate network; only by implementing the right changes can an organization put performance and cost risks at bay. In these times, network expansion is imperative, but just as critical is maintaining secure access to the network as it expands.
The Multicloud Interconnect Discovery Workshop is designed to help you optimize existing investments and accelerate optimal cloud and network transformation, so your organization is prepared for what the future holds.
In a technologically unbiased, interactive space (remote or onsite), our experts will help you evaluate your current state, discover opportunities for change, and show how solutions or products of interest will impact your environment.
Workshop agendas are tailored per your specific goals, but may also follow our proven methodology:
- Voice of the customer: pain points & goals
- Future of workforce and customer connectivity and multicloud interconnect technologies
- WWT point-of-view, an independent, multi-vendor perspective
- Fortune 500 case studies in multicloud interconnect
- WWT digital platform: best practices for accelerating multicloud transformation
- High-level solution roadmap based on facts and findings
Our teams will join forces in analyzing your current infrastructure, prioritizing requirements, exploring products through hands-on comparisons, and designing the right solutions to meet your goals; primary workshop objectives include:
- Introducing key trends impacting networking and cloud-delivered security
- Discussing top technologies for optimizing connectivity to critical cloud services
- Comparing your current cloud initiatives against available capabilities
- Evaluating aspects of connecting securely to the cloud and connectivity within the cloud
- Starting the process of developing a strategy for delivering cloud networking and cloud-delivered security
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, supported by predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation.
Who should attend?
IT thought leaders, CIOs, solution architects, engineers, IT directors and line-of-business representation for cloud computing environments.
Our aim is provide you with a clear understanding of your current environment and help you navigate the ever-evolving multicloud offerings, so that you can make the right decisions for optimal multicloud integration.
We'll provide your team with realistic recommendations, a high-level design, and prioritized plan tailored to your organization.