Our teams will join forces in analyzing your current infrastructure, prioritizing requirements, exploring products through hands-on comparisons, and designing the right solutions to meet your goals; primary workshop objectives include:
- Introducing key trends impacting networking and cloud-delivered security
- Discussing top technologies for optimizing connectivity to critical cloud services
- Comparing your current cloud initiatives against available capabilities
- Evaluating aspects of connecting securely to the cloud and connectivity within the cloud
- Starting the process of developing a strategy for delivering cloud networking and cloud-delivered security
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, supported by predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation.
Who should attend?
IT thought leaders, CIOs, solution architects, engineers, IT directors and line-of-business representation for cloud computing environments.