Deploying infrastructure through network automation
Learn how network automation is a new way of deploying infrastructure that is poised to change how data centers and WANs are managed, controlled and how network services are implemented.
A key value proposition of a NetDevOps approach is it can reduce the time it takes to get applications to market by reducing the time to provision the infrastructure. WWT’s experts will show you how tools and techniques can combine the benefits of best-of-class networking technology today with reduced operational costs, and improves service and reliability of the network tomorrow.
As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, F5 Platinum Partner and award-winning technology integrator, WWT is the perfect partner to help you implement the tools, processes and techniques for implementing a NetDevOps approach in your organization. Based on our experience with hundreds of customers, you can explore the benefits of automation firsthand and see exactly how you can leverage automation to expand productivity while enhancing security and control.
WWT’s Network Automation Workshop is a two- to four-hour technical whiteboard and architectural session focused on exploring how automation and orchestration can address both the technical and strategic requirements of your organization.
The primary objective of this offering is to illustrate how automation tasks can be combined into an orchestration process, to provide operational efficiency and agility, while freeing up network engineering resources for more strategic planning.
The Network Automation Workshop delivers expert insight into the proven best practices to plan, design, pilot, implement and properly scale network automation in your environment. WWT experts will provide a complete overview of the architectural components of network automation and help you determine use cases for your operational environment.
We will also emphasize and demonstrate how you can leverage network automation to support your existing infrastructure. In addition, WWT will discuss how we can meet all of your critical infrastructure needs, from servers and storage to network fabric and endpoints, which are required by your operational environment.
Network Automation Technical Workshop
Workshops are tailored to specific customer requirements. We can deliver workshops and demonstrations which address:
• CliQr CloudCenter concepts with Cisco ACI and VMware
• Cisco UCS Director, a unified infrastructure management solution
• Ansible Tower, a dashboard and REST API for Ansible
• Layer-1 Matrix switching with QualiSystems Cloudshell
• Provisioning of Nexus 9000 switches using MP-BGP EVPN for VXLAN
• Provisioning, management and orchestration of Cisco ACI with Ansible
• Cloning ACI Tenants with Ansible
• F5 Deployment Automation using Ansible
• Implementing F5 BIG-IP firewall rules from Phantom Cyber
• Cisco Meraki API integration with Phantom Cyber
• Asset and lifecycle management Using APIC-EM and Ansible
• Using Cisco Webex teams APIs to manage proof of concept workflows
• Cisco Evolved Programmable Network Manager (EPN-M)
• iWAN deployment with Prime 3.0 and APIC-EM