- Refresh on basic NSO administration, GUI and CLI skills
- A clear understanding of service modeling and the service modeling process
- A clear understanding of the skills your organization will need to develop your own service models
- An understanding of NSO usage in NFV applications
Network Service Orchestrator (NSO) is a service and configuration management software product from Cisco. The world's largest service providers and IT operators use NSO to orchestrate:
- service deployment;
- policy and configuration management;
- equipment on-boarding and migration; and
- NFV service management.
This workshop is hands-on and lab intensive. You will have access to your own NSO instance and a desktop environment with all the tools needed to build service models.
The session can be delivered on-site at your location, at the nearest WWT office or over Webex. You must be able to access the internet and the WWT Advanced Technology Center.