Organizations must adapt to digitization to be effective and remain competitive, so how should you deliver digital services to branch offices?
Ninety percent of most organizations’ revenue is attained at the branch office, where eighty percent of customer-facing employees work and create value. Therefore, it is essential that the organization has a modern WAN platform for their branch offices to deliver on digital services.
This workshop explores software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), one of the critical foundations of delivering digital services. Topics include:
- Exploring the WAN market and technology trends for delivering digital services in branch offices.
- How SD-WANs differ from traditional WANs.
- Reviewing requirements for WAN services with an open architecture.
- Understanding the WAN models leveraging transport independence to lower costs and increase bandwidth.
- Deciding on a model for automated zero-touch deployment, ongoing management and orchestration.
WWT can help customers compare and contrast approaches by different SD-WAN vendors, like Cisco, Meraki, Viptela, Riverbed, Versa, Glue, and others to help you make the right technology decision. This evaluation also includes a look at the different orchestration and automation techniques with a focus on:
- Scalability: Architect a scalable WAN architecture.
- Transport Independence: Leverage high speed bandwidth across multiple transports such as MPLS, Internet, 3G/4G LTE/lTE, etc., with the right security and quality of service (QoS).
- Path Control: Optimally utilize multiple WAN paths for resilience and bandwidth efficiency.
- Applications: Optimize the performance of applications to maximize WAN bandwidth and provide great user experience.
- Zero-touch Deployment: Speed the deployment of sites by remotely provisioning new equipment and services.
- Orchestration: Automate management and orchestration of services to optimize staff time and total cost of ownership.
- Programmability: Extend the WAN with software defined and programming extensions via APIs.
- Flexibility: Choosing whether on-premise or cloud-based deployments are best suited to the organization’s policies and processes.
This workshop gives your organization the opportunity to better understand the considerations for building a SD-WAN architecture that can deliver the digital services your organization will need to survive in the digitization era.
Request this Workshop