Data Maturity - Analytics and Governance Workshop
Data is exploding at an exponential rate and data sources are becoming increasingly complex due to mobile devices, social media, click streams, machines, applications and more. When it comes to analytics and governance, for both structured and unstructured data, organizations need a solution that can adequately support business needs by sustaining front-line decision making, accelerating the data mature process, and most of all, managing and protecting the environment.
During this interactive workshop, WWT experts and your key stakeholders will work together to your look at your environment and requirements, develop specific data analytics use cases and evaluate the available solutions, weighing in on their architectural differences and benefits to determine the best approach for your organization.
During a Data Maturity - Analytics and Governance Workshop, WWT experts will share insights and use cases from organizations that have tackled data analytics challenges successfully. Attendees work alongside WWT experts to understand the following and how it applies to their organization:
- Data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) use case scenarios and solutions
- How to combine vast volumes and varieties of structured and unstructured data for powerful insights
- Examining data analytics architectures and tools
- Addressing technical and strategic goals
- Developing data governance framework
The WWT Data Maturity - Analytics and Governance Workshop is a technical and strategic whiteboard session designed to increase understanding of the role of data analytics in today's market and help outline a strategy for using analytics solutions to add value.
Attendees will work with WWT experts to develop specific data analytics use cases and better understand available solutions, their architectural differences and the specific benefits each provide.
What is a workshop?
A workshop is typically a paid engagement, with predefined objectives, that results in the creation of strategic project deliverables: action plan, high-level architectural design, proposal or quote for project implementation. Workshops may be delivered remotely or onsite and last from 2 hours to 5 days.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Analytics Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Data Stewards
This workshop gives organizations the opportunity to gain a better understanding of data analytics and AI as it relates to mission-critical goals and to discuss proven and potential use case scenarios. Attendees will gain:
- Valuable insight into the data analytics solutions available today
- Key benefits and architectural differences associated with those solutions
- An ability to evaluate which solutions will work best for their organization