Purpose: The purpose of this workshop is to provide practical advice and guidance regarding enterprise automation concepts and technologies.
Objectives: Upon completion of this workshop, attendees will gain knowledge and comprehension of the following enterprise automation concepts and technologies:
Voice of the customer
- Strategic goals
- Current barriers to achievement
- Ideal future state capture
- Automation perspectives, domains, layers and levels
- 360 view of automation
- People, process and platforms
- Navigating the skills gap
- Automation tools market trends
- Simple workflow mapping examples and techniques
- WWT customer adoption and use cases
- Where to start: Start simple
- Platform selection and foundational design
- A clear understanding of what enterprise automation is and the problems it solves.
- Insight into the realities of the enterprise automaton marketplace: what’s real and what’s truly ready.
- Technology solution recommendations based on common use cases.
- Clear next steps to labs, technical workshops and design workshops.