WWT will engage your teams in self-evaluation activities that expand and improve on how they approach their work.
- Visualize your current agile adoption roadmap
- Align on business goals, strategy and priorities, as well as on technical landscape, roadmap and priorities
- Understand your teams' level of software craftsmanship, as well as your organization's technical debt and code agility
- Identify architecture and system design constraints that inhibit agility
- Uncover explicit and implicit risks at all organizational levels
- Develop a roadmap to improve and enable agile practices across the organization to accelerate the delivery of business value
A final report will provide recommendations for improving your development, portfolio and organizational practices to accelerate business value delivery and the adoption of agile frameworks.
Recommended changes may include tools, architecture, training, leadership, development practices, consulting, coaching, organizational structure and investment strategy.
Leadership will gain alignment through an actionable improvement roadmap that enables the IT organization to:
- Solidify its ability to consistently deliver business value
- Regain the ability to deliver on commitments
- Accelerate how quickly it can respond to market and stakeholder demands
- Delight users with high-quality solutions
- Foster alignment between IT and business stakeholders