WWT experts will offer a tailored presentation to your team on Microsoft Azure AI/ML platform features and services. We will discuss your AI/ML use cases and where WWT together with Microsoft can help you be successful.
Topics may include:
- What is ML/AI/deep learning in Azure
- Machine learning/AI value proposition
- AI/ML maturity
- AI/ML lifecycle
- Challenges of AI/ML
- Machine learning methodology
- Industry specific use cases
- Why Azure for ML
- Azure machine learning services
- Azure AI/ML Workbench
- Azure ML pipelines integration with Azure Data Services
- Azure cognitive services
- Azure Databricks
- Integration with on-premises data
- MLOPS/DevOps for machine learning
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or adoption trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. This is a complimentary service.
Who Should Attend?
CEO/CIO, Chief Data Officer, IT Directors, Line of Business owners, and Data Science leads. Or anyone interested in learning more about how WWT and Microsoft Azure can change how they do business today and deliver relevant Applications and Services by building scalable and durable AI/ML solutions within the Azure Ecosystem.