Cloud VDI Briefing
In this briefing, WWT will discuss the business and technical considerations of adopting a cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) strategy.
The discussion will cover:
- The best use cases for cloud VDI and where they it may not be appropriate.
- Explore the network, applications, data and security considerations and benefits.
- How design decisions impact the success and user experience.
This briefing is both for customers new to VDI and adopting a cloud-first approach, and for customers with an existing on-premises VDI deployment looking to move or expand to the cloud.
This is a vendor-agnostic discussion; however, we can focus your briefing on specific products and corresponding solution ecosystems, if desired.
Goals & Objectives
WWT experts will share the common questions, design considerations and impacts that they are seeing in the market when adopting cloud VDI solutions. Topics covered will include:
- On-premises, cloud native and hybrid architectures overview
- Types of Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Design considerations and impacts
- Common use cases
- ROI considerations
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a Virtual Meeting – where our subject matter experts ask questions, listen and present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend? CIOs and IT directors, Digital Workspace leaders, EUC VDI and UEM managers. Anyone with a material interest and responsibility for delivering, consuming and supporting end-user solutions.