Computer Vision Briefing
WWT Digital Advisors will share how organizations are using computer vision to address talent shortages, automate operations and address ever-rising customer expectations to provide fresh experiences that deliver the unexpected. Common applications include:
- Predictive maintenance: AI and computer vision are used to monitor and predict equipment maintenance needs in manufacturing, healthcare and industrial settings, ensuring smooth operations and minimizing downtime of critical equipment.
- Quality control and inspection: Computer vision is employed for quality control and inspection processes, ensuring product quality and consistency, which is crucial in industries like manufacturing and healthcare.
- Supply chain optimization: AI and computer vision assist in optimizing supply chains by providing real-time visibility, demand forecasting and inventory management, thereby enhancing operational efficiency.
- Safety and security: Computer vision and AI are used for surveillance, threat detection and access control, ensuring safety and security in various environments, such as airports, critical infrastructure and smart cities.
- Predictive analytics: Organizations employ AI for predictive analytics to anticipate customer behavior, market trends and operational needs, allowing for more proactive and intelligent decision-making.
- Remote monitoring and telehealth: In healthcare, AI and computer vision enable remote patient monitoring, diagnostics and telehealth services, helping close talent gaps and improve patient care.
- Data insights and decision-making: AI tools analyze vast amounts of data to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making and address customer expectations for informed choices.
- Energy efficiency: AI and computer vision can help optimize energy consumption in industries and facilities, reducing operational costs and meeting sustainability expectations.
Goals & objectives
In this briefing, WWT will review your organization's needs for computer vision, data analytics and data visualization scenarios to:
- Get the right people together to ensure alignment and uncover opportunities for transformation, optimization, growth and sustainability.
- Gain the knowledge needed to empathize with impacted customers or employees, enabling us to create level-of-success criteria that inform actionable roadmaps and plans.
- Understand where WWT can assist with overall strategy development and technical enablement.
- Discuss industry trends and best practices based on our extensive real-world experience with computer vision
- Align your teams behind specific outcomes and prioritize next steps to accelerate the realization of desired outcomes.
- Virtualization: VMware, Red Hat, SUSE
- Hardware: Intel, NVIDIA, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Supermicro
- Hyperscalers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert, typically via a virtual meeting, where our experts ask questions, listen and present on specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend?
Customer Experience leaders with responsibilities for fan experience, patient experience, campus experience; COOs and CTOs; Marketing and Digital Experience leaders; Facilities Management, Concessions and Venue Management; IT stakeholders for employee experience, unified communications and digital signage.