Topics: In this briefing, WWT will discuss the transformational leadership qualities companies need to create an environment where positive change can develop.
We will address:
- Core capabilities of transformational leadership.
- Lifecycle of a organizational transformation and leading through change.
- Benefits of strong employee engagement.
- Potential risks associated with low employee adoption.
What is a Briefing? A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our Subject Matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Data Officer (or VP)
- Chief Strategy Officer (or a VP of Strategy)
- VP/Director of PMO
- VP of Innovation (or Chief Innovation Officer)
- VP of Enterprise Architecture
- Director of Change (or VP of Change)
- Director of Learning & Development (of VP)
- CHRO/VP for HR