Modern Data Center Solutions Briefing
This briefing offers a collaborative environment for WWT experts and business decision-makers to discuss data center challenges, needs and solutions. The conversation will focus on industry trends, business benefits and solution offerings relevant to today's business challenges.
- A recap of individualized attendee data center challenges and needs.
- Market overview of the current data center market, including challenges and trends.
- An explanation of Modern Data Center attributes, the needs it addresses and the benefits it provides.
- A generalized Modern Data Center solution framework, inclusive of data center infrastructure, platform software and hybrid-cloud readiness.
- Overview of the network, storage, server and software technologies that make up a modern data center platform.
- A presentation of WWT's Modern Data Center offerings and differentiation.
- Sharing of Modern Data Center case studies.
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert—typically via a live Webex—where an expert presents an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. We allow your attendees time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. This is a complimentary service.
Who should attend?
CXOs and Line of Business Managers, CIOs, IT Directors and technical decision-makers. Anyone interested in learning more about how Modern Data Center technologies and solutions can change how they do business today and optimize for the rapidly changing technology landscape.