In this briefing, we will discuss the capabilities and benefits of a multicloud architecture, along with vendor-specific capabilities and innovations. We work with your key stakeholders to understand your long term-vision and strategy in migrating and managing applications in the cloud. This will include the necessary frameworks and policies to deliver and run an optimized cloud environment, the roles and resources necessary to manage an enterprise-class cloud environment, and the technological considerations involved.
We will then discuss how our approach and capabilities can assist your organization in identifying gaps in the above and help build a strategy to meet your business outcomes and mature your cloud organization.
- What is a multicloud architecture?
- Features, trends and characteristics of a multicloud architecture
- What are the viable cloud migration strategies?
- Lift and shift applications vs. optimization strategy
- Key strategies for achieving optimum value in the cloud:
- Communities, automation and frameworks
- The importance of a solid cloud foundation:
- Security, networking and data management considerations
- Cloud-native capabilities vs. third-party ISV
- Reducing operational costs and complexity:
- Strategies for optimizing your cloud environment
- Review top cloud platform providers:
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platforms
- Edge (co-location, carrier neutral, hybrid cloud platform strategies)
- Our service offerings and next steps
What is a briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert – typically in person or live via Webex – where we will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend: CXO suite & line of business, architects and directors