In this briefing, WWT subject-matter experts will discuss with you the capabilities and benefits of TDM-to-IP, with a focus on leading OEM solutions. We will help you understand how to operationalize circuit emulation concepts and will work with you to chart a course through the plan, design, implement and operate phases of your project.
- Introduction to time-division multiplexing (TDM) technologies and why they are becoming obsolete.
- Introduction to IP networking.
- Description of leading OEM solutions.
- Planning and design considerations for implementing TDM-to-IP.
- Operational considerations for long-term health of a TDM-to-IP network.
- Discussion of the future of TDM-to-IP.
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where we present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who should attend:
CXO suite, directors, architects, engineers, network services personnel