In this briefing, WWT will discuss the capabilities and benefits of UEM technologies. This extends beyond traditional mobile device (MDM) and application (MAM) management to include Windows, Mac, Chrome, iOS, and Android devices among others. In addition to device management, we will review application lifecycle management capabilities, benefits and also highlight integrations between them. Plan to explore the combination of UEM with other technologies to drive a Digital Workspace experience, in order to provide a holistic view of the combined user experience. While primarily vendor-agnostic, the briefing can focus on specific product(s) and corresponding solution ecosystems, if desired.
- Overview of UEM technologies and benefits.
- Device and application lifecycle management.
- Device types and use cases for implementing UEM.
- Security benefits and considerations.
- On-premises and cloud-hosting impacts and considerations.
- Role of UEM in larger Digital Workspace experience.
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our Subject Matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities, or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend: CSOs and Security Managers, CIOs and IT directors, EUC Desktop and Mobility Managers.