Web Application Firewall Runtime Defense for Applications and APIs
In this briefing, we will discuss the capabilities and benefits of Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and API Protection, along with vendor-specific capabilities and innovations. We will work with your key stakeholders to understand your long-term vision and strategy to secure your web applications, APIs and data.
WWT has a deep understanding of how a WAF is foundational for security: how people, processes and technology logically come together to transform an organization. We have consultative expertise to align, integrate and accelerate your application and API security strategy. These capabilities, combined with our world-class partnerships with both traditional OEM solutions and rapidly developing tech startups, make WWT an unparalleled security partner.
- What is a Web Application Firewall and why do I need it?
- Hidden challenges that can "sink" your desired outcomes.
- Aligning existing investments to industry standards, integrations, etc.
- Market landscape: Leaders, contenders, disappointments
- Preferred solutions: Where WWT sees the most value
- Customer Success: How WWT drives value and outcomes
- WWT's advisory and engineering services
What is a briefing?
A briefing is a scheduled event with a WWT subject matter expert, typically in person or live via Webex, who will present an overview of topics, technologies, capabilities or market trends. Attendees can ask questions specific to their organization. Briefings are delivered at no cost.
Who should attend?
- Security Directors, Managers, Architects, and Analyst
- DevSecOps, DevOps
- CISOs, CIOs, CDOs