In this briefing, WWT will review the history of Windows lifecycle management, the associated challenges, and the new Modern Management capabilities for Windows 10. We will discuss opportunities for co-management with technologies such as Microsoft SCCM. We will address how to leverage the cloud to remove traditional Windows management boundaries and encompass both corporate-owned and BYOD devices without sacrificing security. While primarily vendor-agnostic, the briefing can focus on specific product(s) and corresponding solution ecosystems, if desired.
- Legacy Windows/PCLM technologies and challenges.
- Windows 10 architecture and management capabilities.
- Methods for performing Active Directory style management of off-domain or non-domain joined devices.
- Co-management with SCCM and other Microsoft technologies.
- Leverage cloud resources to enhance Windows-as-a-Service experience.
What is a Briefing?
A scheduled event with a WWT Subject Matter Expert – typically via a live Webex – where our Subject Matter experts present an overview of specific topics, technologies, capabilities, or market trends. Your attendees are allotted time for Q&A to pose questions specific to your organization. Delivered free of charge.
Who Should Attend? CSOs and Security Managers, CIOs and IT directors, EUC Desktop Managers, IT managers.
Anyone in your organization wishing to get educated on a topic or technology.