Cloud Infrastructure Automation With Terraform
Cloud Infrastructure Automation with Terraform is a WWT solution offer that helps customers get up and running with Terraform Enterprise or Terraform Cloud in a cloud or on-prem environment.
Additional services can be provided if there is a need to deploy Terraform Enterprise into multiple environments or multiple clouds.
The following is a high-level breakdown of tasks for this offering.
- Deploy Terraform Enterprise in a highly available, immutable fashion, providing for full automated installation and upgrade processes and following security best practices and reference architecture
- Integrate with Terraform cloud when applicable
- Integrate with enterprise authentication technologies such as LDAP/SAML/SSO
- Developing a backup strategy and test out recovery
- Configuring system and audit logging
- Setting up VCS integration
- Implement security best practices
- Cost estimation configuration for major cloud providers
- Migrating from Terraform Open source to the Terraform enterprise
- Implement private module registries
- Structuring of Organizations and workspaces for a multi-tenant environment
- Create automation workflows to deploy infrastructure for one of the environments such as development, staging or production
- Build out governance models with Sentinel rules policy as a code
- Integrate with existing CICD pipelines and DevOps tools
- Integrate with third-party applications such as Service Now and Okta