Cloud Network Automation With Consul
Cloud Network Automation with Consul is a multi-week structured engagement to quickly get up and running with Consul Enterprise in a cloud or on-premises environment.
Additional services can be provided if there is a need to deploy Consul Enterprise into multiple environments or multiple clouds.
The following is a high-level breakdown of tasks for this offering.
- Deploy Consul Enterprise in an immutable fashion, providing for full automated installation and upgrade processes, following security best practices and reference architecture.
- Integrate with enterprise authentication technologies such as LDAP/SAML/IAM.
- Integrate with enterprise monitoring solutions.
- Set up of Consul snapshot agent and associated recovery process.
- Integrate applications with Consul as a Key/Value datastore.
- Implement service registration, discovery and health monitoring with the Consul service catalog.
- Implement service configuration using a dynamic catalog or key/value information.
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring.
- Implement Zero Trust networking with Consul Connect Service Mesh.
- Service segmentation leveraging supported proxy deployments.
- Integrate Consul with Kubernetes with sidecar injection and Consul service catalog integration.
- Implement network middleware automation using the service registry.
- Integrate the Consul service registry with third-party networking products to provide load balancing and security network automation.
- Deploy service mesh gateways and integrate multiple Consul environments.
- Implement governance and policy control.
- Integration with HashiCorp Ecosystem partners.