Hour of Cyber
Owned by Brian Feldt + 1
Conquer the speed and complexity of cyber threats.
We live in a time of extremes -- on one end is cyber disruption, on the other, rapid innovation. WWT recognizes how important it is for security leaders to have a safe space for curated, focused discussions from both business and technical perspectives
Explore and simplify hot security topics
Share challenges faced by other global organizations.
Chart a path toward security transformation.
Capture and prioritize concerns and challenges.
Develop a plan to drive outcomes and fulfill business needs.
What is Hour of Cyber?
Our goal is to focus on your organization's particular security needs and create a plan for a successful, optimized security transformation strategy.
Sessions are scheduled for 50 minutes total, with 20 minutes for thought leadership exploration and 30-minutes for interactive dialogue and discussion.
In the face of IT disruption, business operations must be tactical and prepared.
- De-risk security transformation strategy
- Maintain business operations through cyber resilience
- Procure skilled cybersecurity resources
- Extract value through portfolio rationalization
- Aggregate and track risk across the enterprise
- Simplify delivery of secure and adaptive applications
- Platform Consolidation - Making the most of ELA's
Transforming your security architecture and responding to the needs of the business require seamless operations, cross- functional alignment and big picture planning.
- Segmentation Strategy
- MRA Remediation
- Security Transformation: Successful outcomes leveraging ATC & Cyber Range as a Service
- Transformational Security Buying, Rationalization
IT must prioritize investments with reasonable, consistent and effective controls to protect the business.
- Convergence of network and security services (SASE)
- Break down silos in SecOps solution stack (XDR)
- Operational shift toward zero trust maturity (ZTA)
- Maintain compliance and enforce security across multicloud
- Prune and optimize observability pipeline for security
- Simplify identity management and adopt passwordless
"...this was genuinely valuable. Your guys did a good job of blending a technical overview of the space alongside real practical insights as to what actually makes sense in reality..." -Managing Director