GEMSS will be a one-stop-shop to provide software, SmartNet Total Care (SNTC), inclusive of continuous (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year) maintenance and SmartNet technical support for the DON for Cisco brand name hardware and software IT assets. It includes remote IT asset management to facilitate recording, tracking, and monitoring assets covered under the EA bundle, Software Support Services (SWSS) for legacy software currently installed on the hardware assets and procure software subscriptions for DON owned hardware, and services necessary to the implementation, delivery, management, and support of the EA bundle. The maintenance and support coverage of this requirement applies to Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) locations.
Cisco Advanced Services catalog (ESI) & Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Cisco License Access and Download Request
Request your Cisco Licenses here
Education and Learning through the WWT Platform
WWT’s lab as a service (LaaS) offers dedicated lab resources within the ATC built to suit customer performance, security, access and testing requirements.
GEMSS Enablement Resources
Learn about Customer Success Executives and Cisco “Mission” Firm Fix Price Advanced Services Packages
GEMSS Program Overview
One-stop-shop for everything you need to know about GEMSS
JELA to GEMSS Modernization Path
What happened to JELA? What is GEMSS?
GEMSS Smart Account Guide
Overview on Cisco Smart Accounts
Product Resource Guide
Learn more about the Cisco Software available through GEMSS.
The Navy runs on its networks and modernizing those systems is critical to mission success. The Navy, World Wide Technology (WWT), and Cisco developed the Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) enterprise agreement to make modernizing simple. With GEMSS, we’ve got you covered:
- Services and Support
What is GEMSS?
Global Enterprise Modernization Software and Services (GEMSS) is a one-stop acquisition and support solution for Navy IT network modernization. With GEMSS, you can assure your network is secure and ready to meet mission needs, with extended software support for legacy technology; integrated support services to help you modernize your network; and technical support and training to help you employ a modern, agile, and secure software-defined network architecture infrastructure.
The GEMSS program covers:
- Software (DNA for Routing, Switching and Wireless)
- SmartNet Total Care (SNTC)
- Software Support Services (SWSS) for legacy software not covered under Program EAs
- Customer Success Delivery - Onboarding with Custom Roadmaps, Accelerator Sessions, Labs, Ask the Expert and more
- Advance Service Delivery – Support implementation, delivery, and management
- Onsite resources
- High Tough Technical Services (HTTS)
- High Touch Operational Managers (HTOM)
- Asset Management
- Education (WWT Platform, expertise and Advanced Technology Center Access):
Modernizing with Cisco and WWT
In today’s world, securing your networks regardless of where users operate is imperative. Through GEMSS - Navy, Cisco and WWT can help you actualize your organization’s modernization goals and deliver on mission requirements. As a globally leading Cisco partner, WWT is a recognized leader in delivering enterprise-scale technical expertise, support, services and training to government and industry customers.
Customer Success Teams Drive Navy Digital Modernization
Navy's Customer Success Executives are partnering with you to understand your business, develop a success plan, and orchestrate the right resources at the right time to execute.
- Adoption Assessments
- Health Checks
Plan for success
Our Customer Success Roadmap is tailored to your goals, priorities and need for lab services, adoption activities and EA+ management. Long-term success requires in-depth planning and focused conversations with stakeholders to align internal initiatives to business goals and strategy.
A collection of physical labs, virtualized to create a collaborative innovation ecosystem to design, build, educate and deploy innovative technology products, integrated architectural solutions and digital business outcomes for our customers, partners, employees and communities around the globe.
EA+ from WWT is designed to help you choose the best licensing options for your needs and promote end-user adoption to drive strategic outcomes.
Benefits and value:
- Simplify your environment while reducing total cost of ownership
- Achieve attractive volume discounts and predictive cost structures
- Easily track and manage hardware and software investments
- Innovate faster using our ATC to replicate your production environment, load test EA software at scale and compare entitlements against existing solutions
- Benefit from new entitlements quicker by using our Integration Centers to accelerate deployment while reducing the overall risk, cost and complexity