Automating with OneFuse is easy, simple, and efficient!
The purpose of this lab is to provide hands-on training for automating foundational IaaS processes using OneFuse policies. These policies can be leveraged from automation tools such as Terraform, vRealize Automation, Ansible, ServiceNow and others. Basic use cases with Terraform will be demonstrated with VM deployments using vSphere and Terraform open source.
If you’d like to learn more about how OneFuse integrates with additional cloud providers, integrations or advanced capabilities such as variable abstraction, tagging, or other Terraform versions such as Enterprise and Terraform Cloud, please reach out to us. Details can be found in the Resources section below.
The following scenarios are contained within the lab:
- OneFuse Naming: Generating custom names with/out sequencing and validation
- OneFuse IPAM: Reserving and release IP Addresses with Infoblox
- Additional technologies supported: BlueCat, Men&Mice and SolarWinds
- OneFuse DNS: Reserving and release DNS records with Microsoft DNS
- Additional technologies supported: BlueCat, Men&Mice and Infoblox
- OneFuse Active Directory: Add and remove computer accounts to a specific OU in Microsoft Active Directory
- OneFuse Property Toolkit: Dynamically drive Terraform configurations