The lab consists of one module as described below.
In this module, the NGINX App Protect will be deployed as an Ingress Controller for Kubernetes and will provide both negative and positive security by ingesting the OpenAPI declaration file. The NGINX API Gateway will be controlled by NGINX Controller, will publish the application API based on the same OpenAPI declaration file, will provide JWT authentication and authorization and enforce rate limiting. The deployment and configuration of these elements will be performed automatically through a CI/CD pipeline. After the pipeline is deployed, the lab user can access the application, submit a transfer request and authenticate via the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- 1 x Windows Jump host (Win Server 2012 R2) with vscode installed
- 1 x CICD and Docker(NGINX API gw, Dev Portal) (Ubuntu 16.04)
- 3 x Kubernetes cluster Nodes (Ubuntu 16.04) VM's
- 1 x NGINX Controller 3.9 (CentOS 7)
- 2 x BIG-IP v 126.96.36.199-0.0.6
- 1 x ELK Stack (Ubuntu 18.04)
- 1 x GitLab CE server (Ubuntu 14.04)
- 1 x Vyos Router (Ubuntu 18.04)