Cisco UCS Manager supports the entire Cisco UCS server and Cisco HyperFlex Series hyperconverged infrastructure portfolios. It enables server, fabric and storage provisioning as well as, device discovery, inventory, configuration, diagnostics, monitoring, fault detection, auditing and statistics collection.
- Supports Cisco UCS B-Series Blade and C-Series Rack Servers, the C3260 storage server, Cisco UCS Mini and the Cisco HyperFlex HCI solution.
- Programmatically controls server, network, and storage resources, with a unified, policy-driven management, so they can be efficiently managed at scale through software.
- Works with HTML 5, Java or CLI graphical user interfaces.
- Can automatically detect, inventory, manage and provision system components that are added or changed.
- Facilitates integration with third-party systems management tools.
- Builds on existing skills and supports collaboration across disciplines through role-based administration.