This lab provides a sandbox environment with typical software found in a customer environment. Students will configure a typical Cisco voice and chat environment in a step-by-step fashion, which may then be used for testing and further study.
Students perform the following activities:
- Licensing of Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection using Smart Licensing.
- Configuring active services in Cisco Call Manager.
- Base configuration of Cisco Call Manager.
- Configuration of basic media resources in Call Manager.
- Configuration of partition and calling search spaces for dial plan management.
- Integration of Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence and Call Manager.
- Configuration of services in Instant Messaging and Presence.
- System configuration of Instant Messaging and Presence to allow chat and presence in Call Manager.
- Integration of Unity Connection and Call Manager.
- Configuration of Unity Connection.