After going through the lab guide, users of this lab should be familiar with the basic functions and features provided by the CyberArk PAS solution, including:
- How CyberArk helps manage privileged account access.
- How to access privileged credentials via CyberArk's web portal.
- How to access privileged credentials stored in CyberArk's vault via native tools such as SSH and RDP.
- How to audit privileged access sessions via CyberArk.
- How CyberArk can help automatically manage privileged passwords.
The following servers are running in the demo environment:
- Vault Server (Windows Server 2016)
- Components Server (Windows Server 2016)
- Privileged Session Manager
- Password Vault Web Access
- Central Policy Manager
- Privileged Session Manager for SSH (CentOS)
- Domain Controller (Windows Server 2016)
- HR/File Server (Windows Server 2016)
- Linux Server (CentOS)