Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance (IDPA) is a pre-configured, turnkey appliance that converges storage, protection software, search and analytics. It also offers native cloud-tiering for long-term retention. The integrated hardware and software solution allows customers to deploy it into their environment much quicker than typical piece-meal data protection solutions. And gives IT piece of mind that data is secure, backed up and protected against disasters and outages.
Key features of the IDPA DP4400 include:
- Comprehensive and complete data protection for the largest application ecosystem.
- Customer-installable/upgradable 2U appliance; can grow in-place (24-96TB) with no additional hardware.
- High performance: Up to 2x shorter backups, average dedupe ratio of 55:1, up to 98% less bandwidth
- Expand to cloud with native cloud DR and long-term retention add-on capabilities.
- Logical capacity with deduplication of up to 4.8PB in a 2U appliance. Maximum logical capacity with Cloud Tier of up to 14.4PB.