The Mist System is built on a modern microservices cloud architecture which enables elastic scale to meet your digital transformation needs focusing on operational simplicity. The cloud based wireless solution is the industry's first and only platform that delivers amazing wired and wireless experiences for end users, IoT devices and clients while simplifying and automating operations for IT teams. The Juniper EX Series Ethernet Switches are high-performance access and aggregation/core layer switches designed for enterprise branch, campus and data center deployments. As the infrastructure foundation for the network of the next decade, the feature-rich EX Switches deliver simple and secure connectivity at scale driven by Mist AI.
Mist Wireless Access Points work in conjunction with Juniper Mist Cloud Services and Mist AI to deliver premier wireless access capabilities.
1. Mist AI uses a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science techniques to optimize user experiences and simplify operations across the wireless access, wired access and SD-WAN domains.
2. Traditional wireless LAN solutions are built on antiquated architectures that lack the scale, reliability, and agility needed to address today's diverse enterprise needs. AI-driven automation and insight, coupled with the agility and reliability of a microservices cloud to deliver optimized experiences and simplified network operations.
3. Optimize user and application experiences while improving the economics of networking with cloud-grade, high-density Ethernet switching across your data center, campus, and branch. Juniper switches deliver agile, reliable and scalable networks with AI-powered automation and insights.
4. Enhance troubleshooting with real-time, network-wide visibility via distributed, embedded analytics in each switch to help detect and resolve issues before operations and users are impacted.
5. Juniper Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) Services provide an array of cyber defenses that work together to reduce your attack surface. With the SRX Series firewall at their foundation, NGFW Services deliver integrated threat protection with application awareness, user identity and content inspection with high-performance throughput and scalability.
6. The Marvis Virtual Network Assistant (VNA) leverages Mist AI to transform how IT teams interact and engage with enterprise networks. With Natural Language Processing (NLP), a conversational interface, prescriptive actions, Self-Driving Network™ operations and integrated help desk functions, Marvis VNA streamlines operations and optimizes user experiences from client-to-cloud.