Upon completion of this lab an engineer will accomplish the following:
- Learn the foundational skills of git, including cloning a repository, branching and pushing data back to a central server.
- Learn the basics of consuming and using docker containers to provide a standard development environment on your local workstation.
- Learn to manipulate data using the pandas Python library as well as creating and testing a Python function to parse and normalize Tabular Data.
- Learn to interact and program with APIs using tools such as curl, Postman and Python.
- Learn to program in python using the Test Driven Development(TDD) methodology.
- Learn to program using Model Driven Programmability (RESTCONF, NETCONF, YANG)