The purpose of the foundations lab is to help you develop proficiency in deploying, managing and monitoring the Silver Peak SD-WAN solution. The lab guide is divided into standalone modules that can be completed independently providing for a flexible consumption by the user.
The modules included in this version are:
- Create Deployment Profiles and use Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP).
- Upgrade software.
- Configure OSPF, BGP and general routing.
- Configure High Availability for a site.
- Configure Policies and Business Intent Overlays.
- Demonstrate how Silver Peak handles impairment on circuits.
- Demonstrate Silver Peak's Boost (WAN-OP).
- Using the Included monitoring tools and use of Automation.