This lab leverages a complex virtual environment allowing for the collection of a wide variety of network and endpoint operational data. Also included is a full implementation of Tanium supporting discovery, Threat response, software and hardware inventory, compliance, and much more. Additionally, this lab will show how data from other tools like expanse can be integrated and displayed.
This Lab demonstrates how Splunk:
- Collects data from different sources
- Works with various data forwarding protocols
- Leverages queries to drill down into specific data feeds
- Supports data integration across data feeds
- Uses dashboards to make data accessible
- Can be integrated into an organization’s automation and reporting processes