Goals & Objectives
After going through the lab guide, users of this lab should be familiar with the basic functions and features provided by the Thales Tokenization solution, including:
- A high-level overview of how CTS tokenization is performed.
- The various types of tokenization provided by CTS.
- How the CTS API can be used by developers to tokenize and detokenize data on the fly.
Hardware & Software
This lab includes the following components:
- Jumpbox (Windows 10)
- Linux Webserver (Ubuntu 21)
- Thales CTS Server (Virtual Appliance)
- Thales CM Server (Virtual Appliance)
- Windows Server / SQL Server (Windows Server 2016)