The objective of this unstructured sandbox is to provide a highly flexible, pre-built NSX-T environment suitable for experimentation with NSX-T technologies in a segmented enterprise. The environment includes clustered management and edge nodes and spans seamlessly across both VMWare ESXi and KVM hypervisors.
In this sandbox, you can experience:
- Segmentation of applications across a virtualized on-premise environment
- Classification of virtual resources using tagging
- Global policy creation using context-based rules
- Building policies to provide both north-south and east-west segmentation
- Advanced visibility of traffic throughout the environment