Activities included in this Test Drive
At the end of the test drive, you will have accomplished the following:
- Remotely access and navigate the SmartConsole management user interface (UI) to
- provision and monitor the CloudGuard security gateway
- Enable internet/public facing app (web server) by provisioning a security policy and verify correct operation of the web server
- Simulate an SQL attack, watch it succeed, and then block the attack by provisioning Intrusion Prevention (IPS) functionality and verify correct operation in the SmartEvent logs
- Block all access to social networks (i.e. Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter) by enabling Application and URL Filtering and verify correct operation using SmartEvent logs
- If you wish to purchase and deploy CloudGuard for Azure immediately in either “PAY as you Go” (PAYG) or “Bring Your Own License” (BYOL) licensing model, please visit the CloudGuard listing on Azure Marketplace which contains ARM templates for rapid single click provisioning and deployment.
A reference architecture is available at:
Please note that Check Point CloudGuard is fully integrated with Azure Security Center as well, to automate and orchestrate the deployment. Follow the instructions below to begin your test drive. Enjoy your journey!